Professor, Prince of Songkla University
Prapaporn Sangganjanavanich received her LL.B. from Thammasat University, her LL.M. in Comparative Law from Penn State University (Dickinson School of Law), and LL.M. in Environmental Law from the George Washington University Law School. She was a legal officer at Ministry of University Affairs for two years before received a scholarship from Office of the Civil Service Commission to study law in the United States of America. After graduation she becomes a lecturer at Prince of Songkla University since 2000. Her focus is environmental law, policy and politic. Presently, she is interested in how to make community agreements into formal laws
- Sangganjanavanich, P. (2002) Time to Act for Our Mekong. In Proceedings of the 1st National Environmental Conference, 17-19 January 2002, Chiang Mai, p.380-388.
- Sangganjanavanich, P. (2003) ASEAN Agreement on Transboundary Haze Pollution: the Way to Coping with Haze Problem in Southeast Asia. In Proceedings of the 2nd National Environmental Conference, 22-24 January 2003, Khon Kaen, p. 176-181.
- Sereewatthanachai, W.; Ratanachai, C; Sompongchaiyakul, P and Sangganjanavanich, P. (2003) Substance Flux Analysis of Cadmium in the Songkhla Lake Catchment. In Proceedings of the 2nd National Environmental Conference, January 22-24, 2002, Khon Khen, p. 629-639.
- Sangganjanavanich, P. (2003) Problems of Thai Laws to Regulate the Invasive Alien Species. Presented in the 20th Pacific Science Congress “Science and Technology for Healthy Environments, 17-21 March 2003, held at the Sofitel Central Plaza Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Sereewatthanachai, W.; Ratanachai, C; Sompongchaiyakul, P and Sangganjanavanich, P. (2004) Preliminary Study of Substance Flows of Phosphorus and Cadmium in the Agricultural Soil of Songkhla Lake Catchment. Thai Environmental Engineering Journal 18(1): May-August.
- Sompongchaiyakul, P.; Laongsiriwong, N. and Sangkarnjanawanich, P. (2004) An Occurrence of Eutrophication in Songkhla Lake: A Review. Paper presented in “International Workshop on Integrated Lake Management, 19-21 August 2004. Hat-Yai, Thailand.
- Sangganjanavanich, Prapaporn. (2009) Appropriate Legal and Regulatory Framework Conditions: Wastewater Regulations in Thailand. Presented in the Sustainable Urban Development Forum – Challenges in the Wastewater and Waste Sector in Vietnam, February 26-27, 2009, held at Hanoi Horison Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Sangganjanavanich, Prapaporn. (2010) Water Resources Management Problems in Thailand. Presented in the 1st International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Restoration, and Management, March 1-5, 2010, held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- The UNEP-GEF Reversing Environmental Degradation Trend in the South China Sea and Gulf of Thailand: Seagrass Component
- The UNEP-GEF Reversing Environmental Degradation Trend in the South China Sea and Gulf of Thailand: Land-based Pollution Component
- IWRM Cases Study in Thailand – Water Resources Association
- Legal measures to manage the use of tributyl tins (TBTs) and its contamination in Thailand
- The Asian Co-benefit Partnership (2010-2011) – Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES)
- National Report on Coastal Pollution Loading and Water Quality Criteria of Thailand (2011) - FAO