Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program: Panel Discussion on Climate Change Law
This is the eighth session in the Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program that ran from September to December 2021 and was hosted by the Republic of the Philippines Legal Education Board in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), IUCN Academy of Environmental Law (IUCNAEL) and the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
This session discussed key climate change issues and the latest pronouncements of the Philippines Supreme Court involving environmental issues.
- 9:00AM: Introduction and Opening Instructions
- 9:02AM: Introduction of 1st Resource Speaker, Comm. Rachel Anne Herrera
- 9:03AM: Actual Lecture on NDC: Comm. Rachel Anne Herrera
- 9:28AM: Introduction of 2nd Resource Speaker, DENR USEC Analiza Teh
- 9:29AM: Actual Lecture on NDC: DENR USEC Atty. Analiza Rebuelta-Teh
- 9:54AM: Wellness Break
- 9:59AM: Introduction of 3rd Resource Speaker, Atty. Antonio La Vina
- 10:00AM: Actual Lecture on Legal Issues on the NDC and IPCC Report: Atty. Antonio La Vina
- 10:25AM: Panel Discussion: Concerns about NDC and ECC’s
- 11:00AM: Presentation of Plaques and Closing Remarks