Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program: Key Environmental Issues and Recent Developments in Environmental Law
This is the fourth session in the Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program that ran from September to December 2021 and was hosted by the Republic of the Philippines Legal Education Board in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), IUCN Academy of Environmental Law (IUCNAEL) and the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
This session discussed key issues and recent developments in environmental law.
- 9:00 AM: Introduction
- 9:05 AM: Introduction of Resource Speaker
- 9:10 AM: Actual Lecture (30 mins) - Atty. Grizelda Mayo-Anda
- 9:40 AM: Q & A
- 9:50 AM: Discussion in the breakout rooms (30 mins) - Matthew Baird
- 10:20 AM: Plenary Presentation (20 mins)
- 10:40 AM: Open Forum (20 mins) - Matthew Baird
- 11:00 AM: End