Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program: Teaching Environmental Law Online
This is the second session in the Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program that ran from September to December 2021 and was hosted by the Republic of the Philippines Legal Education Board in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), IUCN Academy of Environmental Law (IUCNAEL) and the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
This session discussed issues and challenges in implementing online environmental law classes and covered how to better enhance the online teaching experience for both students and faculty.
- 9:00AM: Introduction Host, Opening Instruction Video Presentation
- 9:05AM: Introduction of Atty. Rose-Liza Eisma-Osorio Host
- 9:07AM: Actual Lecture (15 mins) Atty. Rose-Liza Eisma-Osorio
- 9:22AM: Introduction of Prof. Amanda Kennedy Host
- 9:25AM: Actual Lecture (15 mins) Prof. Amanda Kennedy
- 9:40AM: Wellness Break (5 mins)
- 9:45AM: Introduction of Atty. Donna Gasgonia Host
- 9:47AM: Actual Lecture (15 mins) Atty. Donna Gasgonia
- 10:05AM: Sharing of best practices in online teaching (15 mins) Participants
- 10:20AM: Moderated discussion on technology and access (40 mins) Facilitator: Matthew Baird
- 11:00AM: End Host