Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program: Pedagogical Enrichment on Environmental Law
This is the sixth session in the Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program that ran from September to December 2021 and was hosted by the Republic of the Philippines Legal Education Board in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), IUCN Academy of Environmental Law (IUCNAEL) and the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
This session presented and discussed methods, techniques, and resources aimed to enrich teaching environmental law.
- 9:00AM: Introduction
- 9:05 AM: Opening Instructions, Video Presentation
- 9:10AM: Introduction of Resource Speaker, Dr. Georgina Lloyd
- 9:15AM: Discussion on Experiential Learning (15 mins) Dr. Georgina Lloyd, Resource Speaker
- 9:30AM: Live Demonstration: Informea Platform UNEP, Field Trip (30 mins)
- 10:00AM: Introduction of Resource Speaker
- 10:05AM: Dialogue on Student Engagement Program: Facilitator: Matthew Baird, Atty. Rose-Liza Eisma-Osorio, Atty. Ernesto Neri, Kenny J. Bayudan
- Student internship program with NGOs,
- International Environmental Law Moot Court Competition,
- Student-led Seminars on Environmental Law (30 mins)
- 10:35AM: Open Forum: Discussion between Participants (20 mins)
- 10:55AM: Closing Remarks
- 11:00AM: End