Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program: Methodology in the Teaching of Environmental Law
This is the third session in the Environmental Law Teachers Online Training Program that ran from September to December 2021 and was hosted by the Republic of the Philippines Legal Education Board in partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), IUCN Academy of Environmental Law (IUCNAEL) and the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
This session discussed the standard syllabus in teaching environmental law and covered the skills required in crafting and developing a course syllabus.
- 9:00AM: Introduction Host, Opening Instruction and Video Presentation
- 9:05AM: Introduction of Expert Resource Speaker, Prof. Amanda Kennedy
- 9:10AM: In depth Lecture (1 hour and 30 mins), Prof. Amanda Kennedy
- 10:10AM Wellness Break (5 minutes)
- 10:15AM: Continuation of the Lecture (30 mins), Prof. Amanda Kennedy
- 10:45AM: Question and Answer (15 mins), Moderator: Matthew Baird
- 11:00AM: End